This seminar provides an understanding how cellular glass insulation is manufactured, the features and benefits of an hermetically sealed glass wall cell structure.
• Sustainability and environmental issues; use of post-consumer waste / abundant natural raw materials.
• Building physics; how insulation materials react to moisture, fire, point loading, changes in temperature, resistance to attack.
• Building regulations Part L – Eliminating thermal bridging in foundations and wall / floor junctions.
• The Compact Roof – Standing Seam and flat roof’s
• Interiors and refurbishment
• Case studies
• Below ground – Foundations,
• Technical support services.
Time: 45 minutes
The Andrea Klimko Academy provides industry specific training tailored to the Design, Build & Property Industry.
Our online portal covers a wide variety of courses from the key areas of
business and marketing for property professionals, BIM (Building Information Modeling) and construction technology and
practice, civil and construction engineering, construction management
techniques and processes, and legal aspects such as contracts and procurement, and more.
New content is updated monthly.